Tuesday, July 28, 2009

17 weeks

Another Tuesday, Another week! I like the weeks adding up. I know for the first and only time of my life I am wishing away summer and fall... I know I shouldn't and perhaps I won't as soon as I feel more pregnant. I want to feel the baby kick every day, not just once in a while. I have had an easy pregnancy I guess. No major pains, no sickness, not much heartburn, not many headaches, and hey I am getting used to the insomnia LOL Even though I imagine I will get more uncomfortable with time I will at least feel pregnant. 3 weeks until I find out what our baby will be. That is exciting for me. Well as always I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit and the compliment!

    I hope you have a cooperative baby at your visit. Bryce had no problems showing us he was a boy right away!

    ReplyDelete