Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Day

Hey I have car problems! Whats new, even with a new car I have problems, but at least I have a warranty :) So thats getting fixed today. I am feeling the baby more often that is cool - I will be excited when Jason can feel it move too. I am trying to stay more focused, but that is a task not easily accomplished. Although my due date is January 5 I am HOPING now the baby will come a little bit earlier. I knew my insurance out of pockets and deductables went year to year, but I was hoping since it is all one occurance it would be one payment. I just got off the phone with them and NOPE. I'll pay a nice $1000 before December then if I have the baby in January thats another $1000. I guess I should be grateful I have insurance though. Things are going good. I will, as always, keep you updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment