Tuesday, September 15, 2009

24 weeks!



Your baby has caught up with an ear of corn in size and gained about 1/4 pound since last week. (Length: almost a foot.)

WOW 24 weeks already. I am 6 months pregnant! 6 months!!! That means 3 more months to go. I cannot wait. Audrey has been kicking stronger this week. She still isn't a very active girl yet, but when she does kick I can feel it. I hope Jason will be able to feel her soon. I am guessing probably another 4 weeks on that... Nothing new week 23 I guess I get a backache every once in a while. I am actually sleeping better. Audrey is getting more receptive it seems to outside noise. I feel her jump when there is an unexpected loud noise... thats kind of funny. But that is pretty much it. I can't wait til she is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment