Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally!! I feel rested today

I slept so wonderfully last night. You know I have been sleeping poorly when a good nights sleep makes Blog subject number 1! I was not uncomfortable at all and did not wake up once from 10pm til 4:30 AM It felt nice to sleep - FINALLY!!!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I will be going to my dad's. I actually don't know if I will have time to blog tomorrow. This will be a busy weekend. I took Friday off! Hooray for long weekends. Saturday is my baby shower and Sunday my dad is coming over to finally put the crib together. I am excited to see what my Raggedy ann stuff looks like on the bed. I will try to update this weekend. Especially after the baby shower :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a good night's sleep. After I got home from the hospital it was like a switch was flipped- I can sleep through the night again!! I know it will only last Mr. Speedster gets home but I am enjoying it!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! My family is actually going to be in PA (my mom is from Harrisburg) for the holiday. I was supposed to go and I am so disappointed I'm missing it. :( :( :(

    I hope your baby shower is lovely- can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete