Monday, November 23, 2009

Rest and Relaxation

Thats what this weekend was! It was so nice to be able to be at home and rest. I am starting to get really sore by the end of the day and my poor feet swell up terribly. So it was nice to relax and not feel so miserable by 8PM. We really did not do much this weekend at all. I scrapbooked on Saturday and Sunday and almost finshed all of my pictures. I got about 40 pages done. Feels good. I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the two of us. That was nice except for the part that is heated up Jason's apartment to like 300 degrees for the day. I had the wondows open and fans on and was still burning up! But it was good.

And I discovered..... I have a baby in my belly!!! LOL She was kicking so hard on Saturday night, but like always when I called Jason over to look she stopped. So I said here I will see if I can make her kick and I was pushing on my belly. Now I have pushed on my belly a million times and sometimes I feel a little lump or something that may be the baby, but I was was pushing I GASPED!! Jason thought something was wrong. No I said I just felt our baby! It was so weird to me to feel a whole baby in my belly. And to feel her move when I pushed on her!
Ok so I know its not that interesting, but it was the first time I with my hands felt my baby in my belly and it was really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment