Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where does time go?

Time moves fast and slow at the same time. It seems like sometimes a week is over before you know it, but looking back it seems so long ago. I was on vacation last week so I did not have a chance to blog.
I didnt go anywhere, I just got to be a stay at home mom for a week. It reminded me of how much I wish I could stay at home every day. Just as the week ended I was getting into a routine and now back to work and have to find it again. Monday I canned for the first time. That was a little difficult with a baby crawling around (especially because I was canning hot peppers and if I had to stop to get her I had to scrub my hands.) Audrey didnt like it much. It was the first time I was not focused on her while she was awake. Tuesday we went on a picnic with my friend Aimee. And also my cousin Sarah came and spent the night with us.
I learned Audreys schedule. It was nice. I miss it already!
She is growing so fast. She is a speed crawler now. Crusies the furniture. Tries standing on her own (manages a few seconds before she falls) Eats everything she can get her hands on. loves finger foods. And I think her newest goal is to taste cat food LOL. Everytime I turn around she is "running" after the cat food.
Just remember being at home with her last week makes me sad to be here at work. But there is nothing I can do so I will have fun when I am home. I will enjoy every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment