Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing to say really LOL

Well next Friday is my first Dr's apt. I have no idea how long that will be or what to expect... I feel like baby shopping today lol I can't buy anything yet but I do want to. I was looking for something with a bunny on it yesterday. I thought that would be appropriate, but I couldn't find anything I liked. Oh well I was in shopping mode. I am going to wait until August after I find out boy/girl to do any shopping. Sometime this summer I may hit up some yard sales to see if there is anything I need, but honestly, I have no idea what I actually need. I really do not want a houseful of baby stuff that is not necessary. I may look for one of those vibrating bouncers, babies like those. Who knows!

1 comment:

  1. Sister Dear...Ry and I went into the mall today for the first time, and there is this CUTE babe store..I have never heard of it, I think its like a Southern chain or privately owned or something, Anyways They had the cutest stuff. Cant wait to find out what your going to have.

    ReplyDelete