Thursday, June 18, 2009

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. (To Jason)

“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” - An English Proverb



Jason has said over and over, "Now we have to learn to be teachers." He is right and I know he will be a great teacher. How do I know this? It is a well know fact that I am a questioner. I have never grown out of the "Why?" question. Jason never gets frustrated no matter how many times I say why (and that is quite often). He is not afraid to say, I don't know, but I will find out. I like when people tell me they don't know (if they don't) instead of making up something. Obviously I don't know since I am the one who asked "Why?" Another reason why I know he will make a great teacher is that he is always learning. He is always reading something or looking something up just so he will have answers. Jason is going to be a great teacher, and better than that he is going to be a great father. I know many of you do not know him well, and it takes some time to get to know him. But he is a wonderful man.

Jason, you will make an excellent father! I know your child will think of you as the best dad in the WHOLE world! I love you and our baby will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment