Monday, September 28, 2009

99 Days left...

Give or take a week! Hopefully take LOL It rained all weekend so it was pretty uneventful. I was feeling a bit stressed this weekend so I guess its good we didn't do much. I haven't felt the baby since Friday so that had me worried. i SUPPOSE SHE NEEDS HER REST TOO. i HAVE FELT A COUPLE LITTLE KICKS THIS MORNING THOUGH... (Okay I am getting frustrated already LOL this is the 3rd time I have tried posting this. Blogger keeps messing up. I just spilled my whole bowl of cereal all over my desk... Breathe in Breathe out... I dont know why I have been feeling so crazy lately - time for a vacation)

AnYWAY enough whining, I wanted to start a notebook yesterday called my Last 100 Days for Audrey, but I never got around to getting the notebook. Maybe I will start today.

Thats all for now lets see if it will post this time! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment