Friday, September 25, 2009

Wait... What? I'm Pregnant LOL

Ok so the easy symptom free pregnancy has come to an end I believe. For a couple days now I finally (6 months later) feel like a pregnant woman! My back hurts by the end of the day, my feet and ankles have been swelling, and... Oh wait I will be back........



Ok I'm back (from the bathroom) LOL (thats my "and") If I have to leave my desk one more time I am going to go crazy LOL I am not complaining, but I figured I would tell you that "I'm Pregnant"!!!! HAHA

I dont mind it really. All the baby kicks are amazing and remind me that there is a little baby growing inside me. WOW it really does amaze me. I know there have been many miserable pregnant woman and I am definitely not miserable. I just finally have symptoms. Ah yes and I am glad TUMS were invented :p I am still loving every minute though!

No comments:

Post a Comment