Monday, September 21, 2009

I can finally say...

I am really enjoying pregnancy. Now that Audrey is kicking every day and I dont worry so much I LOVE IT!!! I still feel good. I have an occasional pain, but nothing major. I really love feeling her kicks. Jason got to feel his first one Saturday night. That was exciting to me and him!Every day I feel her more and more and she is getting stronger. I just really love it so much. Now I know why people say they miss it when they have thier babies. Its just so awesome! Ok now that I am done repeating myself LOL...

This weekend nothing too extraordinary happened. Friday night Jason and I went out for our anniversary. He took me to the Iron Bridge Inn in Mercer. Saturday we decided to join Sams Club and bought some yummy steaks to make for dinner. Sunday I went out with my mom to the Tanger Outlets. We went on a mini shopping spree for Audrey. I think Audrey is going to get spoiled by her Grandma LOL Mom bought lots of clothes for her which is really nice - I LOVE them all. Time is flying by only about 15 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment