Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today I choose to be.......

“Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”

Some days are good. Life is "perfect"; things work go smoothly. Some days are...well NOT. Every day we make a choice to let our circimstances control us or to control our attitude. Personally, I find it easier to control myself than to stand in the rain.

Life is not perfect. Things that are not planned happen. Money was, is, and always will be a problem unless of course you are one of the "lucky" ones. Should I dwell on all that could happen and what is going wrong? Or should I focus on what could be and the solutions?

So today, in spite of it all, I choose to be happy. My biggest dream is coming true. I have 69 days left until I meet my daughter. Things aren't perfect, but they never will be. So, I choose to be happy!