Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why are you tired?

Ok I am grumpy today LOL I have an extremely busy day at work today and I slept like 3 hours last night and I am caving to the pregnancy hormones and embracing the grumpiness LOL

If I get asked one more time today why are you tired and why cant you sleep I think I'm going to scream ;P (Thank goodness for emoticons LOL cause I am really not that mad just irratated)

Other than that not much going on. I am always annoyed on Thursdays because of one thing - payday! The paychecks come into work Th morning about 9am although payday is not until friday. All morning I get people coming into my office wanting thier check. And when its like the 7th time sorting through 250 paychecks I tend to get annoyed...

Anyway its almost the weekend and I will be better after lunch cause I'm hungry too

1 comment: