Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas ain't over yet!


Christmas continues here... I have had a very busy few days.

Thursday Jason's mom came over to open presents then we went to Jason's grandmas. Friday we woke up and opened presents together then I got ready to go to my mom's. I spent most of the day with my mom and came home to head out to Jason's Aunt's house. That is an important time for him. It is really the only time during the year he gets to see these relatives - he enjoys it very much. Today I am cooking a Christmas dinner for my dad, brother, and sister... It has been a busy few days.

Tomorrow I am "checking out" LOL I am exhausted. I am turning off my phone, staying in my pajamas, and doing NOTHING!!! Well thats the plan anyway, but it Audrey decides to come I would like that better!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoyed your holiday!
Happy Birthday Aimee!

No comments:

Post a Comment