Thursday, December 3, 2009

One busy week

This has been one busy week. Usually when Jason works afternoons I am bored, but I have been really busy this week. So here is what I haven't updated you on:

Tuesday night I had a breastfeeding class at the hospital. It was nothing that I haven't already read in books, but it was nice to meet the lactation consultants. I like knowing what I'm getting into LOL I also got to see some cute babies!It was long though. It wasn't over until 9:30pm and it is almost an hours drive home.
Tuesday was also my Dr's appt. I think they forgot about me. My appt was at 3:30 and I got there about 3:15 they called me back about 5 mins after I got there and the nurse did her thing and she put me in a room and said the Dr will be right there... 45 mins later at 4:15 in walks the Dr. Um that was a little frustrating - waiting 45 mins for a 5 mins everything looks good visit.
Yesterday I decided to do some Christmas shopping. I finished up all my shopiing for Jason and picked a few things up for other people. I went home and wrapped presents.

I have never had presents wrapped this early! I figure the bigger my belly gets the harder it will be to sit on the floor and wrap...
Yesterday was really stressful at work for some reason too. I had a million things going on and I felt like I was being pulled in every direction - hence the needing a vacation post yesterday.
Today I am meeting my dad and brother and his wife for dinner. I have about 3 loads of laundry to do and hopefully I will be able to relax a bit.

I am very excited about my shower on Saturday. There should be a nice turnout. Will post a pic and updates most likely on Monday!

1 comment: