Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who Me???

Blogs have awards, and votes and lists, and lots of things. I have never tried promoting my blog, but somehow someone thought I was worthy. Who me - a creative blogger - I guess so Thanks Michelle!!!


Like all the other blog I will post the rules that go along with this:
The Rules:

Share 7 things that you don't already know about me.
Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
Thank the person who gave you the award.


Lets go backwards:
Rule 4: Like I said Thanks Michelle! I love Michelle's blog Plus One I met her on babyfit.com because we were both worriers! She had her little boy very early. He is growing well and getting stronger every day! Plus he is super cute!!! I am glad I know her in internet world!

Rule 3: Not yet accomplished, and not completely understood; but I think it means I need to comment the blogs Michelle nominated. I will finish that shortly.

Rule 2: 7 blogs huh??? Well I dont read that many blogs so I will do my best. Some have already done this but here goes any way and these are in NO particular order

1. Mel's Mommy Blog A DJ on a morning show I listen to. She went out about 8 weeks ago to have her 2nd child. I was curious how she was doing so I started following her blog!

2. Raegan Mae's Story This momma gave birth to a baby who went back to heaven. It makes me cry every time I read it... I know she wants her precious baby girl's memory to live on though.

3. The Shelton Family They do not know me. I do not know them... I randomly came across thier blog and they are adopting from China and Haiti! What big hearts they have. I pray that thier children in Haiti get to come live with them soon

4. Hope Springs Eternal I love this blog too! First she always updates and second her story is touching. She first had a miscarriage with her precious little greenbean, then struggled while TTC. Now she is due with her baby girl next month!

5. Just Another Day at the Kihn's Twins after a tubal ligation! Who woulda known!!! I think that is amazing

6. Go Team Hale I found her VLOGS on youtube (which I love!!!!) and they linked to her blog.

7. Love Times Two They were expecting and waiting for a baby girl from China, when they got TWINS!!!

And what Everyone has been waiting for Rule 1 7 things you don't know about me... Hmmmmmm

1. I was on birth control and was only with my bf 1x when this baby was conceived. We only knew each other for 7 months! Talk about a SURPRISE!!!

2. Telling him I was pregnant ranks in the top 5 scariest things I ever had to do.

3. I knew what people would think about me being unmarried and pregnant, but I didn't care. I wanted this baby more than anything in the world.

4. I have prayed every day of my life since I have been 19 years old for a baby. Even when I had no man in my life and no prespect of man.

5. I was determined that if I still had no child by the time I was 30 to take matters into my own hands (glad I didn't have to do that)

6. I knew my mom would be happy when I told her I was pregnant, but I never knew she could scream that loud LOL I think I lost some hearing that day. I am glad she is so happy and she will be an awesome grandma!

7. Did I ever tell you how much I love Jason? I am not sappy (well I am sappy with Jason, but not out loud) It amazes me how much you can love someone especially when I thought I was in love before. Turns out that I think you can love more when your heart has been broken in the past. The extra love fills up all those cracks I think. Love you my Jay (you are my favorite you know!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh just wait until you are holding your little girl in your arms.. you think you know love now? :) Its CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete