Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back to work

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar. -Drew Carey

So yesterday was my first day back to work after a nice vacation at home. I dont think I am going to call it work anymore. I went back to my job. I worked at home. Being home with a baby is work, but its work that I LOVE!
Anyway, When I was at my job I thought well hey this isnt bad. I was busy catching up and time passed quickly. I drove home in a decent enough mood, and thought well maybe it wasnt that stressful all along maybe I did just need a vacation...
Then I got home. I had 4 hours to do everything I did all day when I was on vacation. Clean, cook, play with the baby, get ready for the next day... Then I remembered why I was so stressed. It really is hard being away from home for 10+ hours a day. I dont think i will ever get over the "hate of my job" now. Where do I find that EVERYBODY group!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment