Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whats always coming but never gets here

TOMORROW

Well it is tomorrow lol all my pictures are finally posted on facebook. I cant post them all here but here is one I like alot:

Friend me on facebook if you want to see more juldga@hotmail.com

I dont even know what to blog about anymore. I have been really busy at work. I am enjoying Audrey. Things are good, but not exciting. Audrey is crawling now and trying to pull herself up on things. My hands are too busy keeping her safe so I am not able to use the camera as much. The next couple weekends we have family parties so hopefully I can get some good pictures. And maybe I will get back on my blog roll and be able to relate some funny stories to you. We'll see what happends. One day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment