Thursday, November 5, 2009

A busy month

I like busy. I like doing things. I like things to look forward to. I think November is looking like a busy months so far. I may possibly have plans this weekend. I have a party to go to next week and I may possibly get together with my girlfriends next weekend. Thanksgiving is coming up pretty fast and I have a baby shower this month. I also have another Dr appt in 2 weeks so time will really start flying now. I am still enjoying pregnancy. I am not tired of it. Though I wish she were going to be born in December, I won't even mind going over my due date. First of all I want her to be healthy, second of all I know life will change SO much when she is born I am enjoying my free schedule right now. I am enjoying my time with jason. I am enjoying relaxing while I eat dinner. So I am happy and when she comes - she somes.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I really do appreciate all of the encouraging words. And it's good to know you are not offended by my lack of pants! Ha, ha. :)

    ReplyDelete