Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today is seems so unreal...

Even as Audrey is kicking and squirming in my belly - its hard to believe this is actually real. I look at my ticker and see 1 week 6 days left, and I can hardley believe that in 2 weeks or so I will be having a baby. I am ready; I am not worried. I am not sure why this feels so surreal. At times its hard to even imagine the future because it is so different now than I ever imagined it would be. In a good way, but still so different. I look around my house and see all these baby things and its hard to believe they belong to me. I see pink towels in my bathroom - what are they doing there. I have little dresses in the closet - whose are those? It's funny. I guess the reality of it all won't sink in until she is here.
Dont get me wrong, I am very excited; but somehow I always hold things in until "its time". So hopefully the time wont be too many days over 13...

And yes I'm still here ;P

Actually, mom, noone has started asking that yet :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't know- mine is here and I look at him and it still doesn't feel real. Ha, ha.

    I can't believe you are less than 13 DAYS away. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete