Monday, March 8, 2010

Audrey's first emergency dr visit

It started Friday night. Audrey was much more fussy than normal and she woke up several times during the night. Saturday morning she woke up screaming a scream I have never heard before. It really worried me because nothing would calm her. She ended up throwing up a couple times. I decided to call the dr office. well after we found out she had a low fever 100.6 they told me to bring her in. At the dr's office she was all smiles again. Great I thought we came all this way for nothing. But she did have a fever. Turns out she has a bladder infection. They are doing a test to make sure it isnt something more serious, but little girls are prone to bladder infections. She is cranky now and has become my little cling on - hopefully she feels better soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to go through that! I hope she feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete