Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to work & daycare

Well I am back to work already... Part of me wishes I wasnt. All of me misses my baby so so much. But I am feeling like my old self here at work and I like that. I have lots and lots to catch up on today so this will be short.

I didnt think I would have trouble dropping Audrey off at daycare. But it was not easy. She was sleeping so I didnt have to leave to her crying which is good, but it still broke my heart to leave her all day. I just love her so much and miss her already. I am counting the minutes until I can go get her.

I am going to try to update you as much as I can about the last 8 weeks, but that will start tomorrow. I have 891 emails to attend to and a stack of paperwork about 18 inches high!

1 comment:

  1. It goes by so fast, doesn't it?? It's ridiculous. The maternity coverage in this country (I'm assuming you live in the US) is really pathetic.

    ReplyDelete