Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy Days

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for”

So I got caught up in life the past few days and neglected my blog. May is the end of the year for FedEx and Bob is on vacation next week so I have been busy there. plus we had a cookout for all the employees and that took up a whole day.
I have been enjoying my evenings with Audrey; that picture was last night when we were playing outside. She has been alot less cranky lately. She is still sleeping now amazingly. I was sure she would wake up a bunch to eat. She ate at 3:30 at daycare and didnt eat the rest of the night. Well she ate about 3 bits of carrots/cereal until I saw that she wasnt interested. Then I tried a bottle and she drank an ounce and spit it out. Then before bed I tried another bottle and she didnt want it. She woke up at midnight and drank 2 oz and has been sleeping since then! I bet she'll be so hungry when she wakes up LOL I love my weekends with her. I used to be so busy, and it was fun. But now staying home with Audrey is so much better! I still sometime cannot believe I have the baby I always wanted!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment