Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Friends

People come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you. - Orlando Bloom

There was a time in my life when I was 12 or 13 and I felt and saw a friendship changing. I knew it would never be the same and I was sad. I am still friends with that person which is amazing all these years later, but it nothing like when we were kids. I am feeling that again. An important friendship is changing. Sometime change is good, somtime change is hard, sometimes change is sad, but like it or not change is always necessary.
Its amazing all the people and friends you make over the years. Some are temporary. Some you know will be temporary and make a BIG impact. Some you think will last forever and just dont. Some are supposed to last forever and just wont. Just enjoy the time. Be true. Be honest. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment