Friday, May 14, 2010

Recipe of the week

I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. - Steven Wright


So I mentioned I would try a new recipe every week and post it if it went well. Well I made my new recipe and I thought is was YUCK. Jason ate it and he said it was ok, but he is not very picky. I made pineapple upsidedown french toast. basically you mix butter, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple and you put it in the bottom of a baking dish. The you mix cream, milk, 2 eggs, pineapple juice, vanilla, and cinnamon. did each pice of bread and lay ontop of pineapple mixture in dish. Then you pour the left over egg mixture in the pan. Bake at 350 for 30 mins... Sounded easy enough, but I wasnt a fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment